A1A Atlantic proudly offers the hospitality industry FF&E services, from receiving and storing to installation and debris removal
Fully Customized FF&E Plans
Receiving involves the intake of your product from vendors. Whether you’re ordering small items from Amazon or larger furniture items to rolls of carpet, you need to know when it arrives. Within 24-48 business hours, we’ll let you know when product arrives. You get:
- Delivery receipt (your own or ours)
- Bill of Lading (BOL) (if available)
- Packing list (if available)
- Informed of noticeable damage, with photos
Whether you need long or short-term storage for your project, we have the space for you. After receiving your items, we’ll store them together until ready for delivery. Items are tagged with the project name, intake date, weight, and PO number. Once they have found their temporary home in our warehouse, we notate on our end where it will be located until time to pull.
The project is ready and now you need the product! Perfect, A1A Atlantic has several 26ft straight trucks and 53ft tractor trailers. This means we always have the means to get your product to site. Upon delivery, we’ll use moving equipment to aid in offloading and bringing to the staging area(s).
There are several ways to customize your delivery:
- Delivery only (driver no touch, you have people on site to offload)
- Delivery and debris removal (same as above, but driver will either stay on site or return for debris to be loaded onto our truck)
- Delivery and install (we send a whole crew to offload the truck, bring items inside, place/assemble, and remove debris)